Great Pyramids Of Giza Tour
No visit of Cairo is complete without a tour of the sole-survivor of the Seven Wonders of the World
93 USD Per person in double
About this tour
James Henry Breasted has described the feeling of a traveller visiting the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx in the exact words, “Today the traveller on the Nile enters a wonderland at whose gates rise the colossal pyramids of which he has had visions perhaps from earliest childhood.”
No visit of Cairo is complete without a tour of the sole-survivor of the Seven Wonders of the World. We offer you a private tour of the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx to make a trip into the ancient Egyptian civilization. The most famous and tallest man-made structures in this World that have survived thousands of years are worth a visit. You will get to visit various sites and determine the time you want to spend on each site as you wish in a private tour.
The Pyramids of Giza
The Pyramid of Khufu, also known as the Great Pyramid and Pyramid of Cheops, is the oldest and largest of the three infamous pyramids of Giza. It was commissioned by Pharaoh Khufu, the fourth dynasty Egyptian Pharaoh, on Giza Plateau towards north, incorporating about 2.3 million stone blocks and each block weighing from 2.5 to 15 tons on average. The Pyramid of Khafre is shorter than his father Khufu’s Pyramid, but Khafre nonetheless managed to build a more elaborate complex around his Pyramid.
Great Sphinx of Giza
The Great Sphinx of Giza is the largest monolith statue in the world, built during the time of Pharaoh Khafra. It is a symbolic figure representing Pharaoh Khafra with a human head and a lion’s body, amalgamated in the form of a mythical creature. The Sphinx is a solid limestone statue that is 20.22 metres high, 19.3 metres wide and 73.5 metres long. The Sphinx, carved over 4500 years ago, stands on the west bank of Nile where it guards Khafra’s pyramid.
- See all 5 photos
- Entrance Tickets
- Pyramid of Khafre (Inside) [$25 per person] (Though you can add it as an extra service).
- Khufu Boat Museum [$30 per person] (Though you can add it as an extra service).
- Our drivers are instructed to only pick up guests from the predestinated addresses, which they provided.
- We’ll confirm with you by email or phone the pickup time from your hotel.
- In case you’ll not be available for the tour, you can still cancel your booking by following the link provided in the confirmation email. You can also contact us directly by email at email@example.com or by phone.
- We only charge 10% cancellation fee for bookings canceled at least 3 days before the tour date.
- For bookings canceled in less than 3 days prior to the tour date, we charge 50% cancellation fee.
- We don’t make refunds in case you don’t show up on the designated tour date without prior notice.
93 USD Per person in double
Safe Secured Booking
Our payment gateway is 100% secured and meet the International standard compliances. Powered by the Arab African International Bank in Egypt.