Pyramids of Giza & Egyptian Museum
A visit of the Giza Plateau, where you will get to see the three-largest and best-preserved Pyramids
85 USD Per person in double
About this tour
These great and immense landmarks of Egyptian culture are located on the Giza Plateau. This tour includes a visit of the Giza Plateau, where you will get to see the three-largest and best-preserved Pyramids, built during the beginning of the Old Kingdom. Along the way, you can visit the infamous Valley temple where the mummification ritual of the Kings was observed.
The Great Sphinx
The Great Sphinx, that is the largest monolith statue in the world, dates back to Khafre’s time and symbolically represents him with a human head and the body of a lion in the form of a gigantic statue. The Great Sphinx is an additional local attraction that boasts a must-visit. From there on, you will be taken to Cairo to visit the Egyptian Museum.
The Egyptian Museum
The Egyptian Museum, also known as the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, is one of the most famous and richest museums in the world today. You will witness that the Museum displays the most wide-spread range of Egyptian antiquities consisting of about 120,000 items, with more than 40,000 artifacts and items on the display only. This is the only Museum in the world that consists of the most important pieces of Pharaonic antiquities, and many treasures of King Tutankhamen.
We will show you that the Museum is divided into various sections that represent several artifacts in a pseudo-chronological order. The first section displays Tutankhamen’s treasures while the second section shows the pre-dynasty and Old kingdom monuments. Moving on, the third section displays a wide range of intermediate period and the Middle Kingdom monuments and the fourth section shows the monuments of the Modern Kingdom. Then, you can go to the fifth section where the exclusive Graeco-Roman periods artifacts are displayed. The sixth and seven section display coins and papyrus, and scrabs and sarcophagi, respectively.
- See all 5 photos
- Entrance Tickets
- Mummy's Room [$20 per person] (Though you can add it as an extra service).
- Pyramid of Khufu (Inside) [$35 per person] (Though you can add it as an extra service).
- Pyramid of Khafre (Inside) [$18 per person] (Though you can add it as an extra service).
- Khufu Boat Museum [$20 per person] (Though you can add it as an extra service).
- Our drivers are instructed to only pick up guests from the predestinated addresses, which they provided.
- We’ll confirm with you by email or phone the pickup time from your hotel.
- In case you’ll not be available for the tour, you can still cancel your booking by following the link provided in the confirmation email. You can also contact us directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone.
- We only charge 10% cancellation fee for bookings cancelled at least 3 days before the tour date.
- For bookings cancelled in less than 3 days prior to the tour date we charge 50% cancellation fee.
- We don’t make refunds in case you don’t show up on the designated tour date without prior notice.
85 USD Per person in double
Safe Secured Booking
Our payment gateway is 100% secured and meet the International standard compliances. Powered by the Arab African International Bank in Egypt.