Pyramids of Giza, Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili
The tour covers pick and drop services from your hotel to explore the three most famous tourist attractions of Egypt
121 USD Per person in double
About this tour
The tour covers pick and drop services from your hotel to explore the three most famous tourist attractions of Egypt, including The Pyramids of Giza, The Egyptian Museum, and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
The Egyptian Museum
We will begin the tour will begin with a visit to the Egyptian Museum, also known as the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, which is one of the most famous and richest museums in the world today.
Your day begins with an amazing visit to the Museum where you will see the most wide-spread range of Egyptian antiquities consisting of about 120,000 items, with more than 40,000 artifacts and items on the display only.
This is the only Museum in the world that consists of the most important and mind-blowing pieces of Pharaonic antiquities, and many treasures of King Tutankhamen, including his personal and royal belongings such as gold and jewelry.
Pyramids of Giza
Your day gets even better as we move on to The Giza Plateau after the Egyptian Museum to witness the sole-survivor of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Great Pyramids. The most famous and tallest man-made structures in this World that have survived thousands of years are worth a visit. On the tour, you will get to visit the three Great Pyramids, known as Pyramid of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos, in their remarkably well preserved form on the Giza Plateau. Along the way, you can visit the infamous Valley temple where the mummification of the Kings was observed. Not only that, but you will also get to see the great Sphinx of ancient Egypt that dates back to Khafre’s time and symbolically represents him with a human head and the body of a lion in the form of a gigantic statue is an additional local attraction that boasts a must-visit.
Khan El Khalili Bazaar
For a perfect way to end a perfect day, we will take you to the exotic Khan el Khalili bazaar in the heart of Cairo. This colorful, open-air bazaar is filled with unique and traditional spices, perfumes, jewelry and other souvenirs to remind you of this amazing tour. This is one of the oldest bazar in the Middle East boasting several coffee houses, restaurants, and street food vendors spread throughout the market.
- See all 7 photos
- Mummy's Room [$25 per person] (Though you can add it as an extra service).
- Pyramid of Khufu (Inside) [$40 per person] (Though you can add it as an extra service).
- Pyramid of Khafre (Inside) [$25 per person] (Though you can add it as an extra service).
- Khufu Boat Museum [$30 per person] (Though you can add it as an extra service).
- Seheimy House [$20 per person] (Though you can add it as an extra service).
- Our drivers are instructed to only pick up guests from the predestinated addresses, which they provided.
- We’ll confirm with you by email or phone the pickup time from your hotel.
- In case you’ll not be available for the tour, you can still cancel your booking by following the link provided in the confirmation email. You can also contact us directly by email at email@example.com or by phone.
- We only charge 10% cancellation fee for bookings cancelled at least 3 days before the tour date.
- For bookings cancelled in less than 3 days prior to the tour date we charge 50% cancellation fee.
- We don’t make refunds in case you don’t show up on the designated tour date without prior notice.
121 USD Per person in double
Safe Secured Booking
Our payment gateway is 100% secured and meet the International standard compliances. Powered by the Arab African International Bank in Egypt.